Vancouver 2-Day Beginner Bridal Hairstyling Workshop
- Two-day workshop: Sunday, November 10th, 2018 from 10 am to 5:00 pm + Monday, November 11th from10 am to 5:00 pm - Room #2 @ John Braithwaite Community Centre, North Vancouver, 145 W 1st St.
- 12 hrs of hands-on bridal and updo styling training from award-winning bridal hairstylist and Mink Mink Makeup & Hair owner, Jennifer Ruth.
- Learn all the fundamental skills and techniques needed to create the bridal hair styles in demand today. This beginner course goes over all the basics that Youtube and Pinterest tutorials don't teach, and presumes no prior knowledge of hairstyling. Progressively through the two days, you will learn more technical skills and incorporate them into creating updos, while getting one-on-one help. Skills are taught step-by-step via detailed demos of several top wedding hairstyles.
- Since this is a hands-on course you will need to bring these tools.
- Workshop purchases are final sale.
- In the event that you cannot attend all or a portion of the workshop you registered for, a credit for the unused portion will be provided to you after the workshop has been completed for use towards any online or offline course Mink Academy offers. No cash refunds are provided, credit only.