Combo: Beginner + Advanced Bridal Hairstyling Workshops - SAVE $100!
- WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR THIS PACKAGE, YOU RECEIVE BOTH THE BEGINNER AND ADVANCED WORKSHOPS AT A SPECIAL PRICE. SAVE $100.
- Two-day BEGINNER workshop: Sunday, November 10th, 2018 from 10 am to 5:30 pm + Monday, November 11th from 10 am to 5:30 pm - Room #2 @ John Braithwaite Community Centre, North Vancouver, 145 W 1st St.
- Two-day ADVANCED workshop: Sunday, January 13th, 2019 -10 am to 5:00 pm + Monday, January 14th, 2019 - 10 am to 5:00 pm - Room #2 @ John Braithwaite Community Centre, North Vancouver, 145 W 1st St.
- 12 hrs of hands-on bridal and updo styling training from award-winning bridal hairstylist and Mink Academy owner, Melanie Tremblay.
- Learn all the tricks, tips and techniques that will turn you into a true pro at updos and bridal hairstyling. You'll also learn how to consult with & book brides. You'll learn everything from the fundamentals of hairstyling for updos and special occasion hair, to using hair sewing, hair extensions, home-made hair pieces, and other skills to create clean, secure styles quickly and confidently. We teach you over ten of the most in-demand bridal hairstyles from start to finish and the creative techniques to make stunning hairdesigns of your own.
- Since these workshops are hands-on courses you will need to bring these tools.
- Workshop purchases are final sale.
- In the event that you cannot attend all or a portion of the workshop you registered for, a credit for the unused portion will be provided to you after the workshop has been completed for use towards any online or offline course Mink Academy offers. No cash refunds are provided, credit only.