Vancouver 2-Day Advanced Bridal Hairstyling Workshop
- Two-day workshop: Sunday, January 13th, 2019 -10 am to 5:00 pm + Monday, January 14th, 2019 - 10 am to 5:00 pm - Room #2 @ John Braithwaite Community Centre, North Vancouver, 145 W 1st St.
- 12 hrs of hands-on bridal and updo styling training from award-winning bridal hairstylist and Mink Academy owner, Melanie Tremblay.
- Learn all the advanced tricks, tips and techniques that will turn you into a true pro at updos and bridal hairstyling. You'll also learn how to consult with & book brides. This course is suitable for anyone confident in curling, pinning, teasing, and creating basic updos.
- You will learn to use hair sewing, hair extensions, home-made hair pieces, and other skills to create clean, secure styles quickly and confidently. We teach you five of the most in-demand advanced bridal hairstyles.
- Since this is a hands-on course you will need to bring these tools.
- Workshop purchases are final sale.
- In the event that you cannot attend all or a portion of the workshop you registered for, a credit for the unused portion will be provided to you after the workshop has been completed for use towards any online or offline course Mink Academy offers. No cash refunds are provided, credit only.